Turn The Page For Play Therapy Activities with CDSKU:TP086M
Turn The Page For Play Therapy Activities is a compilation of activities on various topics that give children the opportunity, among other things, to better communicate, build self-esteem and reduce stress. Children will:
- Better understand themselves as they make bracelets in the activity Circle Of Strength
- Set goals in the activity Helping Hand
- Reduce stress with the activity Keeping Afloat
- Examine future possibilities as they complete Life Path
- And more!!
These and the other 16 activities each include:
- ASCA Standards
- Recommended Age/Grade Levels
- Therapeutic Purpose
- Step-By-Step Directions
- Additional Suggestions
These activities can stand alone or fit into any counseling program and although each has recommended age/grade level they can be adapted to fit the needs and abilities of younger or older students.
Each activity includes reproducibles which are also on the included CD.