Stand Up Against Bullies! Grades K-2 With CDSKU:SU0141
Bullying—a problem that affects all children either as a victim, bystander, or bully. Using stories, role-play, music, puppets, and accompanying activities, Mrs. Grasshopper, the teacher, helps children learn how Brenda Bee and Anthony Ant learned to deal with the bully, Big Beetle. The program includes:
- Lesson plans: Detailed plans for each lesson.
- Stories: A continuing story is presented in each lesson as Brenda Bee and Anthony Ant face the ever-present bully, Big Beetle.
- Role-play: Using puppets made from patterns included in the book, students act out ways to handle difficult bullying situations.
- Music: Children reinforce their learning of strategies by using reproducible lyric sheets and singing different verses to a familiar tune during lessons.
- 8 reproducible posters that focus on strategies for dealing with a bully.
- 12 reproducible activity sheets that reinforce lessons.
- Reproducible information on bullying for adults