Do It My Way: Developing School, Career, Life PortfoliosSKU:CKDMW
A person who maintains a portfolio will have the advantage on competitors in the job market. The portfolio can also help people keep their personal lives in order. Do It My Way: Developing School, Career, and Life Portfolios is filled with a variety of forms, instructions and information so that your students can create their portfolio based on their needs, interests and experiences. These duplicating masters cover a wide range of topics so students can include reference material, records, and samples in a three-ring binder.
Do It My Way has been designed for flexibility. You do not need to complete every worksheet. For example, there are worksheets for students to review personal habits, such as sleeping and eating. Time management and personal responsibility are reviewed. How these topics are related to school success is discussed. You can pick and choose the topics and worksheets to fit your program, as well as the students' needs.
A CD with PDF files are included for printing pages. Some of the information, handouts and forms included in Do It My Way are:
- Personal information including hobbies, travel, awards
- Personal values
- Goal setting
- Healthy living
- Organizational and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Education plans
- Annual school-year checklists
- College planning
- College application process
- Requesting a letter of recommendation
- Interest/career assessment
- Career research
- Job Search information including resume writing, job application information, letters of recommendation and work permit information
- Asking for a letter of reference for employment
- Money management
- And more. . .
Make portfolios work for you and your students. Includes teachers guide, all duplicating masters, PDF CD.