Individual Career Portfolio For Grades 7-12SKU:MCP
This new edition of Individual Career Portfolio helps junior high and high school students track their progress in academic performance and career planning. Covering the 16 career clusters identified by the Department of Education, this attractive, full-color, six-panel file folder stores important documents and records essential details, including career interests, assessment results, employability skills, extracurricular activities, honors and awards, post-secondary plans and research, job search materials, and more.
This powerful organizational tool has been thoroughly revised to reflect changes in the expectations placed on high school students to research and evaluate their educational and career plans. Changes to this edition include:
- Increased focus on post-secondary education planning, including space to document post-secondary research
- More space for occupational research data
- A new method for rating core academic skills and work habits
- A streamlined method for rating occupational choices
- Revised and updated text throughout
- A new layout that groups related topics and improves logical flow
Portfolios come in packs of 25.