Occupations Outlook: An Exploration Book for TeensSKU:OOET
The Occupations Outlook: An Exploration for Teens lists the jobs in alphabetical order to make it easy to find the jobs students are looking to read. Each job listing includes the following:
- A Careers for Me cluster shape (cube, diamond, cone, star, heart and sphere)
- The Holland Code for the job
- The Department of Education’s cluster
- Icons to identify the level of education and training, salary and employment opportunities
- An interesting fact or quotation related to the job
- Information on school subjects, personal characteristics needed for the job
- Whether to expect to work outdoors, indoors, travel or have physical demands when working
- Where to go or what to do to get additional information
- Related occupations
- and, of course, a brief description of the job.
Also, a listing of kid-friendly jobs is included. Young people are often trying to find ways to make money and these are some ideas to help jump-start the process!