Career Camp: Middle SchoolSKU:CKCCBM
This comprehensive curriculum makes teaching career awareness and exploration easy. It is flexible, so each lesson can stand on it's own. It includes a pre- and post-assessment, step-by-step directions for each lesson, reproducibles and handouts for activities, parent information letters for each lesson and a bonus research or writing activity at the end of each lesson.
The Career Camp for Middle School Units Include:
- Lesson 1 – What is Work and Why We Work
- Lesson 2 – Our Responsibilities to Home and School
- Lesson 3 – What are Non-traditional Gender Careers?
- Lesson 4 – Jobs in Your Community and Community Service
- Lesson 5 – Making Good Choices and Interacting With Others
- Lesson 6 – Money Management
- Lesson 7 – Self-knowledge
- Lesson 8 – Assessment and Portfolios
- Lesson 9 – High School Planning
- Lesson 10 – School-to-Work